Rapid Fire News
1. Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao (CZ) is suing Bloomberg’s Hong Kong
Partner for Defamation.
The defamation claim arises from a Bloomberg article that portrayed the Binance CEO
as running a “Ponzi scheme.”
2. Biggie Smalls’ Estate is launching its first NFTs.
The late rap legend’s estate has partnered with the NFT marketplace One Of to launch
the “Sky’s the Limit” collection.
Holders of the NFT will have exclusive voting rights over the distribution of one of the
rapper's previously unreleased freestyles.
3. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) says crypto sell-offs won’t affect the
In a report on Tuesday, the IMF noted that “spillovers to the broader financial system
have been limited so far,” despite a “dramatic sell-off that has led to large losses” for
4. Titanium Blockchain CEO Pleads Guilty in Securities Fraud Case.
Michael Stollery, the CEO of Titanium Blockchain Infrastructure Services, pleaded guilty
on Friday for his role in a cryptocurrency fraud scheme that raised approximately $21
million from investors in the United States and overseas.
5. Hackers stole $6 million from the decentralized music streaming platform
According to a post-mortem report, the compromise occurred due to a bug in the
smart-contract code. The bug allowed the attacker to transfer 18.5 million $AUDIO
tokens worth around $6.05 million at the time of the attack.